1. the personal data are collected on the legal basis of the provisions of articles 1 to 33 of Law 3979/2011, "on eGovernment and other provisions "(FEK 138 / A/ 2011), as well as the provisions of article 31 of Law 3013/2002 (Government Gazette 102 / Α / 01-05-2002).
2. all the procedures provided through the PSC Portal are processed after the data subject's (user) application submission. The users of the Portal have the right to file a complaint about any breaches of the above provisions before the Personal Data Protection Authority (APIS), in accordance with the procedure laid down by the Authority.
3. the controller facilitates the data subjects in exercising their rights in respect to the GDPR.
4. please for further details and support consult the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (DPA), “ “citizen rights”
5. the web portal implements appropriate organizational and technical measures, according to the GDPR and more specifically to the article 32 par.1, to provide the required level of security against the risks involved in the processing.
6. Data Protection Officer, (DPO) email : email@example.com
7. Controller, email : firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention in the email subject GDPR PSC